Wednesday 29 August 2012

Chamone Mother Plugger

Just a quick heads up that I have started a new blog. It can't be nice for someone without emetophobia to read several entries about emetophobia, so I've set up The Emetophobia Chronicles. Partly because it's easier for me to blog than talk to a professional, and because I really ought to be getting in touch with how this phobia affects me if I'm doing my dissertation on it.

So if the emetophobia entries piss you off, fear no more, as they're now on a completely different side of the internet. Sort of. Or if you enjoy learning about how an irrational fear makes me who I am, or you suffer from it yourself, it's all in a lovely little collection, just for you.

So, without further ado, I unveil The Emetophobia Chronicles. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment