Thursday 4 February 2010

First One.

First blogs are always awkward and likely to be crap. Let me first just start by explaining what the title of this is all about.

"A crossword spreaded with jam" comes from an episode of That Mitchell and Webb Look, which I have recently gotten into. It was from a sketch about the "Ultimate Sunday Chillout DVD" which generally cracked me up, especially the line about a crossword spreaded with jam. Don't know why, it just did. Don't know why I chose it for my blog title, but I did anyway. Fun times.

So yeah, I have a Twitter. Feel free to follow me at www.twitter.com/Amy_May_J although I must warn you, I tend to Tweet about everything, usually its moaning about things and I can occasionally get depressing. But if you want to stalk me then hey, go ahead.

Well I'm going to leave it there until next time. By the way, I use sarcasm a lot. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment