Sunday 7 February 2010

Second One.

Thought come my second blog, I'd have a few more things to write about. I clearly don't, as I can't even think up a clever/sarcastic title for this one. So news...news...
Dreading Tuesday. The plan is I go to the orthodontist and my brace gets taken off after 18 gruelling months of not being able to eat apples like a normal person. What will happen is I will go to the orthodontist and will be told I can't have my brace taken off because my overbite hasn't been fixed yet, due to my impatience for wearing those frigging elastic bands. Not sure I want it off anyway, anything to avoid the dreaded retainer.

Watched The Time Traveler's Wife this weekend and absolutely loved it. It's one of the most confusing films I've seen for quite some time, but after I watched it I thought it through a bit more and it began to make sense. I read the book when the film first came out and I surprisingly loved that too, and I hate books usually. But yeah, its a goregous film with some really nice romantic moments and it also made me cry a bit at the end too. Its different from the book, in one way I'm glad about (in the book Henry usually throws up before he time travels, but he doesn't in the film). I wouldn't say its better than the book, I'd just say it's as good as the book. But if you get confused easily, then I wouldn't reccomend it without reading the book first. If I hadn't done that I wouldn't have a clue what I was watching.

Wow, my life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment